Frequently asked questions
- Parking and easy access to the site.
A flat, solid surface (such as a patio), free from debris or anything which could damage the tub, a suitable supply of electricity (not an extension lead) within 6m which can be permanently connected and a nearby hosepipe
- How long does it take to set-up?
- Around 1 hour to set-up the tub, then 1-3 hours to fill (depending on the water supply). We fill to the point where the heating can be switched on, we provide full instructions and leave you complete the filling.
- Gazebo takes approx. 30 minutes
- What then?
- You’ll need to allow up to 24 hours for tub to reach the desired temperature (max. 40 degrees) and for chlorination to take effect
- Now can I get in?
- You should shower before entering the tub to ensure removal of dirt, make-up, moisturiser etc. The water is clean when we set up – only you can keep it that way! Do not enter the tub with fake tan, it clogs the filter and we’ll have to charge you £10 to replace it.
- Anyone who shouldn’t use it?
- If you are pregnant or take any kind of medication, you should consult your doctor.
- Any other rules?
- Plastic glasses only, for obvious reasons. No sharp objects, for obvious reasons. No naked flames / smoking near the tub, for obvious reasons. In short, use some common sense – don’t jump or dive in, don’t sit on the cover or edge.
- What should I do with the gazebo in strong wind?
- We’ll erect the dome in light wind, but it’s your responsibility to take it down if weather conditions change and there’s a possibility of damage.
- What do I do after each use?
- Replace the lid
- Do I need to empty the hot tub after the hire period?
- No. We need to check for any damage and use a pump for faster emptying